Saturday, February 20, 2010

Arginine Pimples I'm 16 Turning 17, Will I Grow Anymore?

I'm 16 turning 17, will I grow anymore? - arginine pimples

I am 16 with 17, I am in Asia and above all, a mesomorph, and I am 5 '7 .5 ". I have grown since 12 but have not done a bone scan.
My father is 5'5 "and my mother 5'7". My grandfather and uncle, my mother's side is bigger than me, about 2-3 cm, but from my father's side is smaller than me. I'm getting fewer and fewer grains.
Livestyle I live a fairly active, playing basketball, running from time to time, hiking, and weightlifting. I am a fighter in a school with lots of stairs.
My diet has changed recently to a protein and a half after the structure of carbohydrate intake. L Well, I no longer drink milk, and the opportunity to take-arginine.
Iwhich often do not, but I do pullups.
Is what I am anymore?
lolz (sorry if my question was too long, but there are many factors to consider)
This is really annoying me so many kids in my school is bigger than me and puberty seems to end.

5 comments:

Dr. Nick said...

Generally, most people cease to grow when more than 20 (more or less) a few years. We do not guarantee that the fire, but he should grow a few inches before the end of puberty.

Lukerzma... said...

Although it is not only aging, but the protein with a dent in growth. Protein helps muscles grow and the whole body, daily drinking milk help you grow a little.

Knives and Flowers said...

Ever Teddy differently ... You can, however, the border ... But I'm not quite sure ... but I am 100% sure grains have nothing to do with it.

Thule124 said...

They are a little bit, maybe you'll win a few inches when you're done. However, most of which are becoming increasingly important.

Emily said...

No, I think it will is an increase of average height

Post a Comment