Saturday, February 13, 2010

Large Lump On Dogs Tail A Squishy Lump On My Dog's Tail?

A Squishy Lump On My Dog's Tail? - large lump on dogs tail

Well, that's my dog 11 years and 33 pounds (of muscle, skin was showing dogs get lol.) In any case, he has two warts on his head, no big deal but then on top of the tail, where there is a connect to the back / rear, which has a big knot there, and sweet. Every time I touch, look, etc. My dog does not seem to mind, so it can not hurt, just wags his tail. Finally, as you can imagine, my question is on the soft coup, and what it is. Like I said, it hurts when I touch, and soft, like a lightbulb, but he did it for about 3 years.

2 comments:

Boxercur... said...

Would be at this age, even if the dog does not necessarily overweight, I say it is a tumor of the fat ... is not a cancer, and fear nothing, but if you do not know for sure would have checked.

My dog of 11 years, a few of them and they're soft and kind of rolled a little under the fingers, but not from the approach where you are (I hope there) makes. It was like a water balloon is something that could put the ball in motion fixed, but would be stapling.

Cookie said...

Only the vet can tell you what it is. We can not diagnose a mysterious package on the Internet, although veterinarians. This could be a lipoma, but as I said, no idea.

Post a Comment