Saturday, February 27, 2010

What Does Diverticulitis Look Like My Mum Has Diverticulitis And Has Been Told She Needs An Operation?

My mum has diverticulitis and has been told she needs an operation? - what does diverticulitis look like

My mother is in hospital) 3 times in the last 9 months with this condition (shes 56 through the ways. Shes had every antibiotic under the sun candidiasis indicated that in general, feeling terrible and shes like s ** t.left now shes in the hospital again and was told, after treatment with antibiotics will have an opportunity, get married and have surgery.What decided what she is back, this means not much, and I am very worried about what was in accordance with my mother of a young girl from London with an attitude, but has been removed from your 6.Not all (it unfortunately does not know his name not) a view of the camera in your colon, but the camera go beyond a certain point by a blockage (what you have done, again) on Monday, but now they want to clear tor my mother said that the infection up.Am right in thinking that this is a sensitive and could probably be sick for a while?

0 comments:

Post a Comment