Friday, February 5, 2010

San Antonio Flooding Where Exactly Does The Flooding Occurs In San Antonio Texas?

Where exactly does the flooding occurs in San Antonio Texas? - san antonio flooding

Hello, I am considering to San Antonio, Texas, within six months. I closed my exploration of the extent to buy a house and the best locations in San Antonio, Texas. But as we all know that disasters happen everywhere. I need feedback, since this was the flood. And all of the recommendations or advice on what to expect when they move to San Antonio.

Thank you for your time,

2 comments:

techie_g... said...

Keep an eye on the markers of high water, often an indication that the tide was coming in this area several times. Try to ensure that the property you buy is a little high. I had no flooding in the northern part of the city - the airport.

Lalana said...

Floods, because San Antonio is situated on a bed of limestone. Topsoil is probably only about a foot and then struck the limestone. Limestone is also why we have water palatable and acts as a natural cleansing of water flowing into the aquifer (the huge lake below the area of Hill Country, including Austin and San Antonio). If you live near a stream or river, you can expect occasional flooding. I live near a large park that is near a stream. It is generally dry, but when it rains, and they usually have a lot of rain in a time when it finally rains, floods and I have to find another way out of my neighborhood comfort zone to go to work and promote children to school. I know that is never weak, and try to cross a storm. Many people are killed by stupidity, but no rain.

Post a Comment